Art and Design
This is your chance to be creative! This project could add to your home learning project that you have done/ are doing or you can totally create a new project.
Your project is to design/ build/ paint something that is relevant to the Roman times. You can do more then one....in fact you could do ALL OF THEM!!
Here are some ideas:
- A Roman Mosaic -y ou could paint it or cut out a whole load of paper squares - this will take a while and keep you busy for a looooooong time!!
- A Roman Shield- using cardboard that you may have lying around - old cereal boxes/ shoe boxes. It doesn't have to be MASSIVE!
- A Roman Outfit: Get your sewing on!! Using old clothes, create your own Roman outfit and learn to sew!
- Some Roman Jewellery - Make your own Roman Jewellery to go with your Roman outfit
- Model Roman Villa- using cardboard, toilet rolls, card, anything you can find to make your own Roman Villa
- A Roman Vase - use playdough/ clay/ paper maché to make your own Roman Vase
These are just some ideas and you may have some of your own but make sure you research into them before you start making!!